Building thoughtful, innovative brands

Our mission is to grow our brands to maximize our ability to provide access, knowledge-transfer, hope, and inspiration to people who’ve been left behind.

Innovation

We’re obsessed with creating—it’s our happy place. It’s what we do and what we hope to inspire in others.

Integrity

We strive to build trust through collaboration demonstrating a willingness to listen and learn, to face challenges with optimism and disappointments with grace, to cultivate a culture of growth that reflects our values.

Passion

We have an internal fire with an endless flame. We strive to harness this power, channeling it’s energy to propel our vision, growth and mission, and hopefully inspiring others to ignite their passions along the way.

Access

There are many pathways to success but we realize that some face more obstacles than others. Those of us who have overcome abuse, neglect, dysfunction or poverty understand how difficult it is to escape that darkness. As survivors we have an opportunity, maybe even a responsibility, to be the light. We may not be able to eradicate all systems of oppression in the world today but we can make a difference in our own communities, bridging the gap for the marginalized through knowledge transfer and equitable access to opportunities. When leaders and organizations offer hope as a compass and not a map, they empower others to realize their potential, maximize their skills, leverage their talents and become self sufficient contributors to society.

Our Founder

Billy Watterson

Billy Watterson is a serial entrepreneur and life long learner obsessed with brand building, innovation, and community engagement. After graduating from the University of Findlay with a BS Degree in Environmental and Hazardous Materials Management, he joined Sears, Roebuck and Co. at their world headquarters in Illinois. Though he gained five years of priceless experience, Billy knew he had a higher calling. Self employed now for nearly 20 years, he enjoys the challenge of creating solutions for the impossible, those “hard to solve” problems that often exasperate clients.

“Most companies address 90% of their client’s needs, but that remaining 10% is where I thrive. That’s where the good stuff is.” Billy resides in Hilton Head island, South Carolina with his wife, Brenda and two of their four children.

Our Founder

Billy Watterson

Billy Watterson is a serial entrepreneur and life long learner obsessed with brand building, innovation, and community engagement. After graduating from the University of Findlay with a BS Degree in Environmental and Hazardous Materials Management, he joined Sears, Roebuck and Co. at their world headquarters in Illinois. Though he gained five years of priceless experience, Billy knew he had a higher calling. Self employed now for nearly 20 years, he enjoys the challenge of creating solutions for the impossible, those “hard to solve” problems that often exasperate clients.

“Most companies address 90% of their client’s needs, but that remaining 10% is where I thrive. That’s where the good stuff is.” Billy resides in Hilton Head island, South Carolina with his wife, Brenda and two of their four children.

Let's Work Together

If you have the same entrepreneurial spirit as we do or you have a question about one of our companies, please feel free to reach out to us and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can.

info@wattersonbrands.com